As a celebration of me reaching my goal of 400 blog followers, I had this idea that I would create a blog post where you can get to know me a little bit better as I’ve gained a lot more followers recently. Before I get into writing this post, I just want to say a massive thank-you to everyone who has followed me over the last year I appreciate every single one of you 💗
If you have been around here the last few weeks you will know that it was my one year blogging anniversary 🎉 To achieve 400 blog followers in a year is quite an accomplishment especially when I first started this journey I didn’t really have an idea as to what I was doing.
I found these random questions on Pinterest which I thought I would have a go at answering, they are completely random questions I think sometimes that’s the best way to get to know someone.
Right let’s get into the blog post ( I’ll leave a screenshot of the questions I used and where I got them from below)
Random questions –
1. Are you living a meaningful life?
Yes, I think I am living a meaningful life, I don’t think it matters what you are doing in your life I think we all living a meaningful life.
2. What’s the one thing you cannot live without?
The one thing that I couldn’t live without would have to be my family, because without my family who I am really. I would be completely lost without them in total honestly. I’ve got such a good relationship with my family that I think if I lost them I would be a completely different person, the only reason I am who I am is all because of them and I’m so grateful for that.
3. When is it acceptable, if ever, to disobey the law?
I honestly don’t think it is ever okay to disobey the law in any situation. The law is there for a specific reason, if it was just there for the sake of it it would be completely pointless and we would have a lot more crime than we do now.
Each person will have their own opinion on if it is acceptable to disobey the law and that is perfectly fine because they are entitled to there own opinion. I’ve always been brought up to know that it is wrong to disobey the law and it is in some situations there to protect us.
4. What do you want your final words to be?
Ooo this is a really deep question I’ve never really thought of this before as I’m only 19 years old but I guess things can happen at any point in your life it doesn’t matter your age or situation.
I think if I had to choose my own final words it would: To say Thank-you to all of the people who have been there for me through my good times and tough times and a massive Thank-you to my family.
5. What inspires you the most?
I think what inspires me the most is my surroundings definitely because it doesn’t matter where I am I can be inspired at any point. Especially in terms of my blog writing because I could be out walking the dog and suddenly I’ve got inspiration or I could be watching tv and I feel really passionately about something which has happened a few times.
6. What do you think are the 5 most beautiful things in the world? Why?
There are plenty of things in the world which are beautiful but these were the first 5 things when came to mind when asked this question.
• Nature – One of the most beautiful things about the world is our nature, without our beautiful nature surrounding us we would live in a very dull world. Our nature makes the world full of different vibrant colours, different surroundings and gives our wildlife somewhere to live.
• The countryside – One thing I’ve always loved about our world is our countryside, I love how peaceful it is and how free it makes you feel. When your in the countryside you just feel like you can completely relax and all of your problems have disappeared.
• Kindness – One of the most beautiful traits is kindness, if you aren’t kind who are you, you’ve got to be kind to be able to interact with others.
• My family – Out of everything in the world my family is the most beautiful people in the whole world, the are unique and individual which makes them beautiful.
• The world itself – I think in general the world is a very beautiful place I don’t think it needs any describing its just beautiful.
7. What makes you feel most empowered?
This question took me a while to think of an answer, I think what makes me feel most empowered is standing up for myself, making decisions, Accepting who I am and working towards my goals.
8. Which is more important: what you say or how you say it?
I would say I think that it is a bit of both really especially from experience. I’ll explain why I think both of these are important as each other, first all I think ‘What you say’ is important because you are saying it because once you have actually said them words you can’t take it back so you need to think before you speak otherwise you could be saying the wrong thing.
Then onto, ‘how you say it’ I think it is as important to think about how you are going to say something as is what you are actually saying. If you were to say something and you think it’s fine how you are going to say it but actually someone else might take what you’re saying differently and actually take it to an offence.
9. Do you believe in heaven and hell?
No, I’ve never really believed in heaven or hell.
10. Do you live to work or work to live?
Again I think it’s a bit of both really because you need to work to be able to live and be able to get you all of the stuff you need to to survive for example food, somewhere warm and to be able to provide for your family. At the same time though you need to live to work because I interpreted this as you need to be enjoying doing what you are doing to do it otherwise it will seem a chore.
11. Do you trust anyone with your life?
Yes, I trust my family with my life, I know that they will always do what’s best for me so I definitely trust them with my life.
12. Would you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
I would consider myself an introvert as I can be very shy and reserved but at the same time if I’m around people who I trust and am comfortable too with then I can be very talkative which is an extrovert trait.
13. Do you believe in true love?
Yes, I think if you find someone who you truly love then yes it can be true love. I’m only 19 though so can’t really say a lot more as I haven’t really experienced it.
14. How do you think the world will change?
I think the world will change massively. When I talk to my grandparents and they talk about what the world was like in their day compared to ours I think it’s already a changed a huge amount. So I think it will carry and changing and evolving. Some of these changes will be for the better and some not so much.
15. If you had the option to know the date and circumstance of your death, would you?
No, I don’t think I would because I just want to live my life to fullest and enjoy it. When my time comes my time will come and none or anything can change that.
16. What is something you are certain you’ll never experience?
I’m not entirely sure, to be honest, I just want to look at my life as I will experience anything that I want to experience and if there are things that I don’t end up experience that’s perfectly fine because we can’t all achieve everything.
17. What impression do you think you give you first meet someone?
This is a hard one because my opinion of what people think of me is different to my own opinion on myself. I think when someone first meets me they think I’m quite confident and I like talking as when I first meet someone I always try and give them this impression that I’m confident. Whereas in reality, it’s the complete opposite.
18. How would your perfect partner treat you?
My ideal perfect partner would treat me with love, be kind, caring, compassionate, loyal and I would treat them the exact same because it works both ways.
19. What one responsibility do you most wish you didn’t have?
Making decisions definitely, it’s something I’ve always hated and something I’m not very good at all. If there is ever a decision to be made I try and not make it.
20. What something that you’re embarrassed but your so good at?
I think generally anything in life because every time there is something that I actually achieve or am good at I get embarrassed because I don’t feel like I am good at it. If that makes sense 😬
21. How do you recharge?
When I need to recharge I just try and relax the best I can which includes
• Having a bath
• Watching a film/tv series
• Get into my cosy blanket
• Going on holiday
• Going off social media and phone for a little while
- Spending time with my family.
22. What’s the thing you most want to achieve before you die?
Anything that I am capable of. I want to live my life to the complete fullest that I possibly can.
23. What’s something that offends you?
I’ve never really thought about this before, I guess the things that offend me the most are –
- When someone doesn’t believe me when I’m not in the wrong but they think I am. That really annoys me.
- Political correctness
- People who are offended by everything
24. What part of your culture are you most/least proud of?
The part of my culture that I’m most proud of is how we all pull together as a society and community when we need to, it shows that when we need to pull together and support each other that we can.
There are quite a few things that I could say I’m least proud of our country as each country has there proud things since
I’m sorry about how long-winded some of the answers to these questions are, I got into a bit a writing spree with them whoops 😬
I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little bit better I tried to answer the questions the best I could, some of these were really thought-provoking and made you think about the things you wouldn’t necessarily think of.
Thank you for the support as always, If you enjoyed this post please like and comment and follow. If you would like to help me to make my website self-hosted then please use the link, it would be greatly appreciated https://ko-fi.com/D1D4V3G4
Until next time 😊