Who nominated me for the versatile award –
As I’m writing this I am a bit shocked and surprised, this afternoon I had not got a chance to go onto twitter or check my blog and when I did I was definitely glad I did, you can say it made my day all thanks to @missjoblogger. I just want to say a massive thank you to @missjoblogger because I honestly didn’t expect this especially when I’d only been blogging for about 3 weeks. You should all go and check her blog out it’s all about mental health and struggling with mental health conditions, some of the stuff she writes is really inspiring.
So I’ve been nominated for the versatile blogger award, to be honest when I started up my blog I didn’t think anything would come from it, I just thought it would be another thing which would fail and end in disappointment. I didn’t think anyone would be interested in anything I would write.
I didn’t really know what the versatile awards were, to be honest as I was still only getting to grips with blogging, so after some time googling what it was I was surprised.
What is the versatile award?
For the people who do not know what the versatile awards are, it is an award which is given to bloggers by other bloggers, so instead of one person choosing an award, each individual blogger can choose who they think deserves an award based on their blog and the content in which they create.
The rules of the versatile award –
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award, this is just polite!
- Include a link to the blogger’s blog who nominated you.
- Select 15 other bloggers in which you have been following and enjoy reading which you think to deserve the versatile award.
- Nominate the 15 bloggers by including a link to their blog.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
15 bloggers in which I nominate for the versatile award
(A few of the people I had nominated fir the award back in February are now not blogging or seem to have disappeared off twitter so I can’t link to them, so it’s not 15 bloggers anymore 😬)
Seven things about myself
When thinking about different things to say about myself I really struggled to think of different things to say, as I’m not the most interesting person.
- I am 18 years old (19 now) and I live in the West Midlands UK.
- I love all things beauty and makeup. I love the fact you can experiment with all.
- I absolutely love dogs especially golden retrievers, I have a dog called amber who is a golden retriever. She is 11 years old this year time flys🥺
- One thing in which I love is collecting things from different places around the world when I visit places I will always pick a souvenir up, I have quite a few different pieces now including candles, ornaments, magnets, pictures.
- I love going on holiday and visiting several different places within the UK, I just feel free when I’m on holiday nothing is holiday me back.
- I love taking photographs when I’m visiting different places. I think it’s good to take pictures as you will always have a memory of that time.
- I love meeting new people and making online friends. (Updated not so much any more anxiety has taken over a bit)
I hope you all enjoyed reading my versatile award and I hope my nominations enjoy writing their post up.
Thank you for the support as always, If you enjoyed this post please like and comment and follow. If you would like to help me to make my website self-hosted then please use the link, it would be greatly appreciated https://ko-fi.com/D1D4V3G4
Until next time 😊