Hi all I’ve been asked to complete the vogue 73 questions, by the lovely @ami_t1995. I’ve seen the vogue 73 questions quite a lot and I wanted to complete the questions myself as it’s one of those more personal posts were other people can get to you more and find out more things about you.
The rules of the vogue 73 questions are quite simple, you answer the 73 questions and then you nominate 12 other people to answer the questions. Have fun !!
So here you go here’s my answers to the vogue 73 questions –
1. What is your usual Starbucks order ?
I have never really been to Starbucks, as I’m not a coffee or tea drinker.
2. What does your work station look like right now ?
My work station currently looks like a seating area on my patio in my garden with my iPad on my lap.
3. All time favourite food ?
It would have to be pasta call be boring
4. Favourite author ?
5. What do you think of open relationships ?
I guess my opinion on an open relationship would be do whatever makes you happy not what makes everyone else happy. If you are happy in an open relationship then that’s great I hope you are happy.
6. What is your favourite video game ?
I personally do not like video games and have never really seen the fascination with video games it’s never been my type of thing.
7. Guilty pleasure treat ?
Either jammy jodgers or custard cream
8. Favourite movie ?
Mamma Mia 1 and 2
9. Favourite book ?
The girl on the train
10. Twitter or instagram ?
11. Desktop or laptop ?
Neither really I prefer a tablet but if I had to choose it would be laptop.
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
The best piece of advice I’ve ever received was one from one of my teachers in high school who said “ you can only do what you are capable of doing, so don’t kill yourself trying to please everyone else”
13. What project are you working on right now ?
I’m not sure if these are classed as projects. But I am currently working on my blog and trying to make self hosted and researching more for my mental health magazine I’m trying to create .
14. Favourite colour ?
15. Did you get good grades at school ?
No not really I was never any good in exams I got a couple of C’s and the rest was mostly D’s but I did the best I could and that’s all what matters.
16. Dream job ?
Either blogging full time or being an admin/ receptionist or estate agent.
17. Played any sport ?
Badminton and swimming if that counts
18 . Do you have a degree ?
19. Nationality ?
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post to do ?
Probably writing about personal experiences
21. What do you like to collect ?
Ornaments especially when I go on holidays
22. Describe yourself in three words?
Caring, funny, organised
23. If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be ?
Not very good
24. Who was the last person you DM’d ?
25. What is on the top of your wish list right now ?
Just too be happy
26. Sorting house ?
?? I don’t know what this question means 😂
27. How many tattoos do you have ?
28. What are you most grateful for this year ?
I’m grateful for everything, my family, my friends, my blog, my blog community and my dog and more.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month ?
I honestly don’t know, not a lot has happened this month.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today ?
My mental health is in a good place today
31. What’s the best thing ever ?
32. Favourite season ?
Autumn or winter
33. What fictional character do you relate to the most?
I honestly do not know
34. Do you like surprises ?
35. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had ?
My blog actually working and being kinda successful
36. What’s the surprise that made you cry ?
I’m not sure, ones not coming to mind
37. What’s the best surprise you’ve given someone?
Helped be a part of someone’s birthday surprise
38. Do you like muffins ?
Yes choc chip muffin
39. Do you cook often ?
I cook whenever I can I enjoy it
40. What’s your favourite dessert ?
41. Is there a dessert you don’t like ?
Yeah there’s quite a few I don’t like, just to name one I don’t like rice pudding.
42. Cake or pie ?
43. What’s your least favourite food ?
44. What’s your favourite condiment ?
Not sure if I have any
45. It’s 4am on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
Nothing because I’d be asleep 😂
46. If you could teach a college class what would it be called ?
I agree with @Ami_T1995 life skills or mental health maybe definitely as I didn’t get taught any
47. Best animated film ?
Probally lion king
48. What has a guy (or girl) done or said to impress you ?
Told me I was perfect the way I was.
49. Best thing to do on a date ?
Just to enjoy yourselves
50. Worst thing to do on a date ?
Probally be sick or something I don’t know 😂
51. What is the funniest pick up line a guy/girl could use on a girl/guy ?
I don’t have a clue I’m not very good on this sort of stuff
52. Best comic book character?
Don’t read comic books
53. What are three things that are always in your purse ?
Money, cards, paracetamol
54. Favourite drink ?
55. If you could play a historical character who would it be ?
56. Kittens or puppies ?
57. Favourite sushi roll ?
No thanks keep your sushi to yourself
58. What kind of lipsticks do you use ?
Matte lipsticks definitely
59. What what kind of foundation do you use ?
60. Blow dry or air dry ?
Normally air dry, but if I’m going out then blow dry
61. Who is your fashion icon ?
Don’t really have one
62. Favourite Disney character?
63. What are you doing tomorrow ?
Blog planning probally
64. Movie you laughed the hardest through ?
There’s loads I honestly can’t choose
65. Movie that made you cry ?
Marley and me
66. If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be ?
67. If your life were a song what would the title be ?
Boring probally 😂
68. Favourite animal?
69. Favourite illustrator ?
Don’t really have one
70. Person you want to have coffee with ?
I don’t drink coffee
71. What’s the country you wish to visit ?
72. Best ways to decompress ?
Probally just watching tv
73. What’s the best thing ever ? ( sorry missed this one )
Being home with family
Here are my 12 nominations-
Thank you for the support as always, If you enjoyed this post please like and comment and follow. If you would like to help me to make my website self-hosted then please use the link, it would be greatly appreciated https://ko-fi.com/D1D4V3G4
Until next time 😊